Are you a college or university student and still looking for a place for your internship?
Do you want to gain real, relevant experience related to your studies in a large corporate environment?
We recommend our internship program if you want to start building your career during your higher education.
About the Program
During the internship you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain experience related to your studies in the chosen area of our head office, central warehouses or in a store environment
- Work on real projects, seeing the operation of a large company
- Meet inspiring people and learn from them every day
- Participate with other students on Development Day focusing on you on a monthly basis
- Learn from prominent mentors in their profession
You will like the programme if:
- You would love to work for a retail company and be able to look at things with the eyes of a customer
- You feel comfortable to use English every day in both, spoken and written way. Your level is min. B1+
- If you want to work on tasks and projects related retail
- If you want to prepare for a full-time job after graduation
and new friends.
We are a great team!
Flexibility matters – we also believe that to balance working and private life is possible.
Full package of benefits & 10% discount on every Tesco shopping is our standard
How does the recruitment process going?
Are you interested in the program? Take a look at our internship advertisements. Tell us about yourself and submit your resume.
If you meet the requirements and the position requires it, we will ask you to take a test to assess your English language skills.
During the telephone interview, we will examine your motivation and career plans for Tesco. It’s also a great opportunity to you to get to know us better and ask your questions.
We want to get to know you better! Don’t miss the opportunity to find out more about us!